Wednesday, May 3, 2017

VegWorld Magazine



Today was a huge day for us here at The Plant Eater's house. One of our favorite recipes was published in the May-June issue! 

Thank you VegWorld Magazine for publishing Our Vegan Breakfast Sausage! It was such a wonderful experience. I'm beyond thrilled and honored to be a part of such a wonderful publication. VegWorld is a wonderful magazine that offers not only wonderful recipes, articles, product reviews, vegan activism, and so much more! An annual subscription is only $9.99 a year.


I'd also like to thank Amy Johnson from Mrs. Plant in Texas the Food Editor for reaching out to me and giving me the opportunity to be a guest chef. Also, check out her beautiful website for delicious recipes and inspiration on how to thrive on a plant-based lifestlye! She is a wealth of knowledge! Thanks for all the support and love you all have shown me! Until next time Much love my friends ~ Des!

No comments:

Post a Comment