Monday, May 1, 2017

TODAY...


It's today... What does that mean to you? For me, it means taking care of the kids and my husband. And try not to forget about myself in the process. That's kind of hard for me, as I'm sure it is for you too. That's why TODAY, I will make an effort to take care of ME too! After all, they always say you have to "give yourself the oxygen mask first". 

Some things I want to do for myself today, I'll paint my toes. Surely, I can find the time to do that. 

My favorite salad w/baked tofu


I'll make a delicious lunch that I love, full of healthy plants that makes feel and look my best. 



Us hiking in the Tennessee mountains
I'll hug my kids and husband and give them kisses, because I need the love of these beautiful people as much as they need love from me. I'll look at myself in the mirror and see a beautiful woman, that takes pride in her daily life, helping others grow and embrace a healthy and happy lifestyle. While nurturing herself and family with whole plant foods, that will give them a life time of healthy habits and a life long love for eating plants! I hope you will join me TODAY, and everyday to love yourself and take care of yourself!

MUCH LOVE ~ Des!

No comments:

Post a Comment